Open European Societies / “All Different, All the Same” Campaign
The Transplanisphere is part of the Open European Societies project supported by Europe for Citizens. With partners from 8 European countries, we asked 5 questions to citizens of all ages and backgrounds. This international video campaign aims to promote diversity, acceptance, intercultural dialogue as well as to combat hate speech.
Questions asked to about 30 European citizens:
1. What makes you want to get up in the morning?
2. What are you most proud of?
3. What does the word “home” mean to you?
4. What has been the greatest challenge in your life?
5. What is the biggest problem to solve in today’s world?
- Jugend- & Kulturprojekt e.V. – Dresden, Germany – Coordinator
- Municipality of Dresden – Germany
- Memorare Pacem e.V. – Dresden, Germany
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Greece
- AddArt NGO – Thessaloniki, Greece
- Aarhus University – Denmark
- European Reminiscence Network – London, United Kingdom
- Pro Progressione Kulturalis – Budapest, Hungary
- Institute pro regionalni rozvoj – Prague, Czech Republic
- La Transplanisphere – Paris, France
- Association Center for Intercultural Dialogue – Kumanovo, Northern Macedonia
- University of Greenwich – London, United Kingdom